[Steppes] King's College

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:46:27 PDT 2007

I was wondering if there was anyone going to King's College. There is an
item of interest that I have that needs to be in the hands of someone from
Shadowlands. (Lady Caitlyn Faelen to be exact) So, if anyone's going and is
willing to tuck this item away in their vehicle, I'd appreciate it greatly.
(It's small-ish)
In Service,

Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.