[Steppes] OT - Information for Yoga Class

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:12:53 PDT 2007

For anyone interested, please feel free to join the group set up for the yoga classes.

  For those of you who were interested and were unable to attend class, I am sorry to say, this class is currently closed.  As I have drops, I will let everyone know.  However, right now Her Excellency and I cannot fit another body in our home.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree

Yahoo! Groups <notify at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
  Your yoganazi group at Yahoo! Groups is good to go.

Here are the details on yoganazi:
Group email address: yoganazi at yahoogroups.com