[Steppes] Clothier Guild Classes - 6/18 & 6/23 (Please Read)

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 07:39:53 PDT 2007

Good Day All,

  First, We need a "home" for our June 23rd Bobbin Lace class taught by Lady Elin.  Lady Elizabeth will not be able to share her home with us.  So, if someone would like to open their home from us, we would appreciate it.

  The time for this class would be 12:00 or so until about 4/5pm.  If you would like to open your home, please contact either myself or Lady Regan directly.

  Our June 18th Clothier's Guild meeting will focus on Documentation and A&S competitions.  It will be an informal discussion group with the help of Lady Elin and, I believe, Mistress Serena.

  Please come and join us:

  Location
  Rebbe Hadassah's home
  3501 N. Jupiter Rd #47A
Richardson TX 75082
972-423-1528

  Time
  6:30 to about 9pm

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds