[Steppes] Lazy Dragon Con

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:42:45 PDT 2007

Just a reminder, we're working to finalize our list for Lazy Dragon Con.  We need to send our group packet preregistration to the con by the end of JUNE (this month, 10 days from now).

Faelan will be collecting money at populace for anyone who's going to be there.  If you're not going to populace, please contact me off-list and we'll figure something out.

The list of people we have confirmed so far is a really good group of folks, and we're going to have FUN!!!  So join us, let's invade this convention and be incredible party hosts and ambassadors of the SCA.

Morgan