[Steppes] OT - Planning ahead - Harry Potter, IMAX 3D, anyone?

Elinor Salter elinorsalter at tx.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 21:37:17 PDT 2007

Well Eric just noticed on the latest trailer that Order of the Phoenix
will be available in Imax 3D, like Superman Returns was.  If you didn't
go to it, the entire movie is in Imax and during certain scenes you are
prompted to put the 3D glasses on.  I thought it was really worth it
last time.

Advance tickets are available now, but they probably won't be for long.
Anyone want to get a group together?  It opens Wednesday, July 11th, and
I don't care what day I go, except for Saturday (Round Table).

http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=407

--
Elinor