[Steppes] All Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:17:44 PST 2007

Good gentiles all,

All Con had just confirmed with me that we have 6 free tickets for those
that wish to participate in a demo at their convention. The con is going to
March 16,17, and 18. At the moment he only has panel/demo space for Friday
and Sunday, but we'll have a table in the main hall for Saturday as well. I
realize this conflicts with Gulf Wars, so those of you that cannot go, like
myself, can still come and help us to find new friends to join our group. We
will need fighters, fencers, and other artisans to perform as well as
displays to take with us to show and discuss with convention goers, and of
course people to talk to the crowd and tell them about the SCA.

If anyone who's not going to Gulf Wars would please help with this event, we
can make it a success. I realize this is short notice, but the management
just got back to me yesterday and I need to tell him what we'll be doing so
he can add it to the schedule before it goes to the press. This is a great
opportunity to reach our target audience and a great chance to recruit new
members. Everyone please dust off your best garb so we can put our best foot
forward for this. For many of the conventioneers this may be their first
exposure to the SCA and we need to make a good impression.

If you can help, please let me know by Monday.

Faelan