[Steppes] NEW "ROBIN HOOD"

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 06:46:08 PST 2007

I dunno, for me, Robin Hood has two incarnations, Errol Flynn and Robin of Sherwood. I love this cycle of plays and poems, and from what I've seen, the hokey archery tricks, the terrible costumes, and the Ninja chainmail make it a miss for me.

  But let us know what you think. One thing with BBC America, they WILL repeat it!

  Esther