[Steppes] ISO: Petticoats or Hoop slip

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:00:42 PST 2007

I might be asking alot here, but I'm in dire need of a set of long
petticoats or a hoop slip to go under my wedding gown. (wedding: March 17)
It's just long enough that I'll trip and fall ungracefully on my face when I
walk down the aisle, but short enough if I put something under it to poof it
out it'll be fine. If anyone has something I can borrow, I'd appreciate it
immensely.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
"When your face is salty wet/And you're drowning in regret" -"Love Heals"
Jonathan Larson