[Steppes] Thank you

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 08:47:55 PST 2007

I would like to thank everyone who came out this last  Wednesday. As well as
all  the Baronial candidates. Some of them  had to drive a long distance. Most
had been out to the far southern part  of Steppes before that night. I
enjoyed having them in my home. We had  many new faces that have moved into this
part of Lindenwood and it is  growing.

I had so much fun. I mentioned how I want to start holding more  meeting out
here like I use to. For those who don't know I really  need the adult
conversation at least once a month. So look for those notes  going out that we will
start holding those gatherings again for painting,  archery, knitting, fight
and consuming of food. Generally just getting  together and socializing and
working on what ever we have.  It may  not be as regular as in the past with the
kids keeping us busy but we will  get a few in there .

HL  Maili Donnel MacGregor

In remembering the past don't forget the  future.

"...Faith is daring the soul to believe what the eyes  cannot  see..."

http://www.aol.com.