[Steppes] OT: Slings and Arrows

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 6 16:29:46 PST 2007

I've been watching a show on the Sundance channel that I enjoy, being a fan of Shakespeare. It's called "Slings and Arrows" and it's about a Canadian Shakespeare festival... and it covers both rehearsal, performance, and behind the scenes stuff. It's really funny, but I've also seen some wonderful bits of the bard as well...Paul Gross stars with his wife Martha Burns.... Paul Gross of "Due South" fame (one of my favorite shows of all time).

They are currently showing Season 3, but Season 1 and 2 are also available on DvD and Showtime may marathon it all again. In season 1 they did Hamlet, Season 2, Macbeth, and in Season 3 they are doing Lear.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Susanne