[Steppes] Period Gaming Night - this thursday 3/8

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Mar 6 19:53:33 PST 2007

Sorry for the late notice, but I wanted to let folks know that Genevieve
and I will be hosting a period gaming night, for all those interested in
dicing, cards, board games, and the like.

Gatherings will be at our home on the second Tuesday of each month from
7 - 10 pm.

Our address is:
Wayne and Carol Ross
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX 75287

We are just south of the intersection of Marsh and Frankford in north
Dallas, very near the Pres. George Bush Tollway.

We'll have (non-alcoholic) drinks and some snacks, but feel free to
bring your own if you'd like.

If you have questions, you can email me at duncan at stormypetrel.org, or
call me at 972-862-1417.

I look forward to seeing folks there.