[Steppes] All Con Kudos

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:45:58 PDT 2007

The All-Con event was a great success. We talked to many people, displayed
the skills and talents of our populous in the arts and sciences, and on the
field of battle with heavy and light fighting all weekend. Besides our own
activities there was much fun to be had at the convention as well, like the
burlesque show and Moulin Rouge and Rocky Horror Picture show after our
demonstrations were done for the day. New friends were made, and a great
time was had by all.

My special thanks to the artisans of the Steppes that donated their works
for our booth, Mistress Kalida and HL Susanna, and to Lady Saqra for
collecting and bringing all the lovely things along with the dressings for
the tables. The displays were absolutely wonderful.

My thanks to Don Robin, Don Alaric and Dach for coming to fight, entertain
and educate. Thanks also to Duke Dietrick, Sir Lasgard and Duke Johnathon
for supporting the fighters with marshalling and help with everything else
that was going on.

I also need to thank all the Ladies who came and talked to the crowds,
manned the tables and supported the fighters; Duchess Willow, HL Chevone,
Baroness Francesca and Lady Constance. We wouldn't have been able to pull
this off without them.

Again, my thanks to everyone who made this demo a success!

Faelan