[Steppes] All Con Kudos

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:56:24 PDT 2007

And I want it known that Faelen and his lady are two of the most wonderful
people in the world. As some of you may know, my lord and I were wed at the
All Con convention, but we ran into some troubles. The rings and goblets
that we ordered never arrived. Faelen offered the use of his and his lady's
silver toned goblets to use in our wedding. I was thankful for the offer and
accepted it. The next day, he informed me that they were ours to keep, as
they had been used in our wedding. I nearly cried with joy at the outpouring
of such a selfless act of kindness from a member of our populace. Faelen and
his lady are gems of this kingdom to be treasured for all time.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
MKA Chelsea Durham
"When your face is salty wet/And you're drowning in regret" -"Love Heals"
Jonathan Larson