[Steppes] The Tudors

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Mar 21 05:51:27 PDT 2007

The new "Robin Hood" on BBC America isn't bad either, the first three
episodes are available on DirecTV.

They went for the same kind up "updated, edgy, rock-n-roll" kind of look
that "The Tudors" did but there's a lot less glitz and glitter, they
just don't quite have the same large budget that Showtime has...

Alaric