[Steppes] The Tudors

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:36:33 PDT 2007

You can also view the full episodes online. I am hoping they will also put
the other up online after each showing. They have them listed as coming
soon.

There is a lot of history that we may never know, some others that we do.
But if nothing else it will inspire us to ask questions about this royal
line and how they really lived.

There is a group I am a part of that is currently discussing just that, the
history of what they are seeing. Specifically the Castle that was built
solely for the meeting between the kings. That was really cool to see
recreated for the show.

http://www.sho.com/site/tudors/home.do