[Steppes] OT -- need repair reference

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:49:06 PDT 2007

Dear friends,

All of the companies that we've used in years past to repair/replace
our A/C now either aren't listed in the phone book anymore, or don't
do residential work anymore.

So, can anyone recommend an A/C service company in the Dallas area
that
(a) is relatively inexpensive,
(b) does residential work, and intends to keep doing so,
(c) has extremely competent people who are focused on trying to fix
things, rather than trying to sell us a new system we can't afford.

What I'm most looking for is a "we've used these guys for years,
they're always great no matter who the company sends" recommendation.

If you can help, please respond privately.  Thanks!

--Serena