[Steppes] Baronial candidate advice letter deadline tomorrow!!

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Fri Mar 30 15:02:32 PDT 2007

Thanks, Ches!

Little things get in our way all the time, that are nobody's fault.  It'g
great that you jumped in to fix it, since we really need it today --
particularly when you *aren't* the Steppes web-admin, just somebody jumping
in to make things better.

Steppes is at its best when people get more concerned with fixing problems
than with assigning blame.

Thanks again!

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin