[Steppes] Elfsea Springfair

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Fri Mar 30 19:27:53 PDT 2007

Greetings friends,

We are looking forward to a fun-filled day at Springfaire and hope that
all will join us. Weather predictions for the site call for a 30% chance
of isolated showers early on Saturday with an all clear by mid day.
There is a hall and barn for our use in the event of inclement weather,
but to give all activities the best chance for enjoyment, we will, for
now,  be delaying the published schedule by ONE hour.

This will put the newcomers breakfast at 9 am, morning court at 10 am
and activities beginning at 11 am. If necessary we may delay a bit
longer, but the event is definitely a go, and things will be tons o fun
by mid day. So please do not let the threat of early morning weather
keep you at home, but do be safe in your travels. See ya there!

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea