[Steppes] A-Kon

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:00:32 PDT 2007

Greetings good gentiles of the Steppes.

I have just been informed by A-Kon that if we don't man the table there for
the whole weekend, we are not welcome. At this point I don't have enough
people to man the table all three days, as we had only scheduled Saturday,
the only time we have to fight and do anything except man our table in the
hallway, which requires one or two people. At this point I'm of a mind to
tell them thank you, but we won't be joining them this year, unless anyone
is willing to come for the weekend and help us keep this demo. I cannot be
there the whole weekend, so I would also need someone else to take
responsibility for the demo for at least Friday and Sunday as well. If
anyone is interested, please let me know, otherwise I will email the A-Kon
people tonight and tell them we won't be attending.

Faelan