[Steppes] A-Kon

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 07:07:10 PDT 2007

I concur.  Without being able to fight more than the one short timeslot all
weekend long, I see this as a losing proposition.  If more of the people who
were willing to do the convention were more interested in attending the con
and having fun, we could work out a table rotation that made sense, but
since the core group of volunteers for this one were pretty well "demo-only"
I think this won't work out.

Morgan