[Steppes] A-Kon

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 08:01:55 PDT 2007

Or maybe we can convince them to let us fight all weekend if we have to have
a table there all weekend. How else are we going to draw people to us? We
don't have nifty fan art or cool hats or ahem "other" things. Few will be
interested in A&S displays. They'll be more interested in the fighting.

Just my two cents

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
"When your face is salty wet/And you're drowning in regret" -"Love Heals"
Jonathan Larson