[Steppes] A-Kon

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 08:17:06 PDT 2007

We tried very hard to get more time.  The essential response was "we're a
really big convention, we have a huge waiting list of people looking for
time, this is all we can give you to be fair to everyone else who's
looking."

I believe our efforts will be better focused on smaller local conventions
where we can build relationships over the course of the weekend, like the
upcoming Lazy Dragon Con in August.   http://www.lazydragon.com/con/

Who wants to go?  Let's start assembling our list, get people
pre-registered, and so on.

Morgan