[Steppes] weather in Steppes area

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:18:12 PDT 2007

Carrollton, rain so bad I couldn't see my truck 3 feet away from me while I
was standing in the sun room. Sky was an eerie green until after 8pm....
Minor damage, haven't ventured out of the house yet today. Power was out
from about 7pm until goodness knows when last night. Dogs were terrified,
but safe. John and I sat in the livingroom with candles going, just hanging
out.
Sister had her brand-new gazebo broken in half (actually broke the metal
legs), and minor damage elsewhere in the back yard. Her neighbor down the
street has a tree in his livingroom.....
I hate spring storms when they get like that......

-Annwn

On 5/3/07, Gail <gailh at fanninelectric.com> wrote:

> Richardson......litte wind little rain, no power, no phone.....both back
> on
> now.
>
> galen

Well behaved women rarely make history.