[Steppes] weather in Steppes area

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed May 2 20:21:53 PDT 2007

Plano is not so good.  Michael and I are staying home tomorrow to get our 2 trees out of our neighbor's backyard and driveway.  We are also working on removing the HOA tree that fell and is now laying up next to the house.  We don't believe that, other than the fallen trees, there was any significant damage.  Our cars, home, and neighbor's home seem to be unscathed.  All told, we were very fortunate.

Katya

>>> "Sir Morgan Buchanan" <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> 05/02/07 20:22 PM >>>
First a friendly reminder with my moderator hat on.  Please change your
subject line to reflect the true subject of your messages.  :)

Second, with the Lewisville Resident hat on...  Ciannait and I are good,
house is good, dogs and cats are scared.

Morgan