[Steppes] WEATHER related- impromtu populace?

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Thu May 3 12:52:17 PDT 2007

I had power flickers here in Carrollton, but I'm north of Frankford in the
Denton County part of Carrollton, so I know our power grid is different.  I
hope all of you have power (especially AC) by tonight.

I'm leaving this afternoon for Kilgore/Tyler to participate in the  Rosenfeld
Demo on Sunday.  Really hope that some of you turn out for  it...weather
forecast for the weekend sounds pretty good.  Setup starts at  10 in Tyler City
Park, demo starts at noon, and is over at 4 or so on Sunday  only.

HL Saqra