[Steppes] WEATHER related- impromtu populace?

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 11:43:59 PDT 2007

>From what I'm hearing from people I work with, the power outages are worse
on the north side of 190. There are still thousands of people without power
and the automated TXU hotline is no longer accepting reports. We have power.
Anyone without power want to come over this evening and have an impromptu
populace meeting?

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate

>From: Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org>
We're about a mile or two from y'all (GBT and Marsh/Frankford). We went to
cover
when we heard the sirens. Lost power at about 7:30. 17 hours later and over
dozen calls from me and my neighbors to TXU, still no power at home.

Duncan