[Steppes] Driving to Canton question

mikaelc mikaelc at airmail.net
Wed May 16 14:46:22 PDT 2007

Trying to get to Hwy 80 using the GBT, you end up crossing the majority
of the City of Garland on surface streets (many of which are under
construction), and still end up on LBJ somewhere around
Ferguson/Centerville. If you are coming from
Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco, it is much more direct to simply go south
on Central Expressway (Hwy 75) to LBJ (I-635), and go east to Highway
80. Unless, of course, the entire purpose of the drive is urban scenery

Mikael