[Steppes] Warlord Trailer unload - Help Needed!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 20:29:07 PDT 2007

Did the event end early? If not how is the truck going to be at the locker before the event ends?
Who won what? Those of us who didn't get to go have inquiring minds. Does anyone have pics to share?
Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"