[Steppes] [SPAM]: Re: Warlord Trailer unload - Help Needed!

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Mon May 28 05:45:01 PDT 2007

good morning,
the hall at Canton was only rented until 5:pm yesterday so it (the truck)
got backed into the hall by a foot or two and loaded up, out of the rain. I
think everyone had a good time...yes, it rained and rained and
rained.....but it was warm enough not to chill (especially if you were
wearing armor) there was no lightning or thunderstorm type wind...just a
great deal of rain. I don't think the archery got to finish...rain...and I
*know* that canceling Equestrian was a good idea...I wouldn't have wanted
one of my horses out competeing in the bog.

Louie got Knighted, there were three Peerages given out, and Mahadi stepped
down and Katherine stepped up...

Vivat Ansteorra

galen