[Steppes] Steppes Warlord Awards

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 12:58:50 PDT 2007

In haste to get the list out, I mistaken listed Finnacan Dub as receiving the Order of the Pelican.  It was the Order of the Laurel.

TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:    Good Day!

As promised, for those of you who were unable to attend Warlord, we wanted to share in the joy of awards given and championships won.

A glorious VIVAT for all!
Steppes Warlord Sir Tomas Niallagain
Queen of Love and Beauty Lady Rixende de Rouen
Steppes Champion Robert Michael MacPharland
Queen of Grace & Honor Lady Simone Valery La Rousse

Preux of Steppes Centurion Hrafn Olafsson
Valiant Warrior of Steppes Optio Evander Fultime
Pata Orior Warrior Randall

Steppes Bard Yagyu Masamori Nobuwagga

Knight Sir Louis Le Blaireu
Star of Merit Duchess Conal Riordian
Compass Rose Rebbe Haddasha Saraibasyoshi
Order of the Oak Lady Lyneya de Grey
Sable Crane Lord Damon Xanthus
AOA Lady Susanna Nightegale de Caldwell & Lady Viviana Rowntree

Warlord A&S Clairiandra Delemere
Embrodiery Solange Sarvogin

Order of the Pelican - Countesa Octavia de Verdon
  Order of the Laural - Finnacan Dub
Sable Talon Peter Makintare & Lochlann Dunn
AOA Daniel Phillip MacWilliam, Kiera Gunnvorsdottv & Guenlliant Goch Verch Quen
Sable Comet Elsbeth Rose Louis
Rising Star Griffin van Meteren

Archery
Novice Archery Alric, Son of Aldhelm

Youth Activities:
Youth Rapier Champion Jacuelyne deal Ryver
Children’s Boofer Issac
Youth Boofer Zachary of Graywood
Teen Boofer Nathan Gierasson

If I have have left your name off the list, please contact me privately.

YIS,

Viviana Rowntree
Oakenwald Pursuivant

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds