[Steppes] Steppes archery practice 11/11/07

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 10 13:28:58 PST 2007

Greetings,

I do most humbly apologize to the archery community of
Steppes for not posting our regular Steppes archery
practice notice sooner this week.  We have held any archery
postings in anticipation of word from our regional missile
marshal concerning approval (or not) of our applicant for
the vacant office of Steppes Archery Marshal.

In absence of any official notice concerning our Steppes
archery marshal's office and after some discussion with our
other local archery marshals at large we still plan to hold
archery practice on the Eastfield range tomorrow.  Whether
it will be an official Steppes archery practice or not is
yet to be determined.  What this means for most of you is
we may or may not be able to submit Royal Round & IKAC
scores depending upon whether we have a baronial officer
present or not.

I will not likely be able to make it myself as I have much
to do in preparation for Autumn Melees the following
weekend.  While we're on the subject the following Sunday
we will likely not be holding an official Steppes archery
practice that Sunday either.  However that is also
dependent upon whether we have a Steppes archery marshal in
office or not.  If so, it shall be their call!

Have fun on the target range tomorrow, Sir Lasguaard
Aqlanar Red Fox shall be your AMIC, and we'll see some of
you at Bordermarch's Autumn Melees, if not sooner.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"

Still Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes