[Steppes] Archery Practice confirmed for 11/11/07

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 11 06:09:14 PST 2007

Greetings all,

  Just a friendly reminder that we do plan to hold our
  regularly scheduled Archery Practice this Sunday
  morning 11/11/07.  Whether it will be an official
  Steppes Archery Practice or not?  Well, due to
  reasons beyond our control we just don't know yet?

  Steppes Archery Practice is held most Sundays
  upon the Eastfield College archery range located
  at 3737 Motley Drive in Mesquite, Texas (that's just
  to the south side of the tennis courts and three
  blocks north of the Motley exit I-30 East).

  The weather claims today will be unusually warm
  for this time of year and just a bit windy, but
  should still be a nice day for archery.

  Archery marshal at large Sir Lasguaard has agreed
  to take charge of the archery activities during this
  morning's practice and will likely start around 10 AM.

  So pray come out and join our Steppes archers on
  the field this Sunday morning to loft a few feathered
  shafts down range!

  In service,

  HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes