[Steppes] Alive + film

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:52:15 PST 2007

Just so you lot don't worry your little heads about me, I made it home safe
and sound from populace tonight, suffering nothing more than boredom on the
way.

However, as often happens on long treks, a thought did occur to me. Next
semester in one of my classes I will be required to do a "semiotic analysis"
of a "social space". I'm considering choosing the SCA to observe and write
about. (That's a heads up.) I was wondering if anyone has a copy of "In
Service To The Dream" they'd be willing to lend/make a copy for me, and on
that note any other such films or books that I could possibly cite as
sources when I write the paper. (I know there have been a few books or
"handbooks" to the Society, and some movies made to advertise/illustrate
various wars; also, once in awhile some of our folk make it to a news spot
and someone probably records it. This is the stuff I'm looking for.)

I'll ask again in the future when it's more urgently important; for now I'm
off to thoroughly immerse myself in mundane life while I visit my family;
hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\