[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice 11/18/07:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 07:36:15 PST 2007

Greetings,

Well due to circumstances beyond our control I'm not in
Bordermarch this weekend.  After a head count it would seem
few of our Steppes' archers are, so after some discussion
with Sir Lasgaard we decided to go ahead and schedule
archery practice for tomorrow Sunday the eighteenth.

I know it's short notice, but hey if we have a nice day and
can go a head and shoot then why not!

Be sure to watch this list for our weather confirmation
post about 8AM in the morning.  There is still a 30%
possibility of scattered showers within the forecast for
the area today & tomorrow.

Regards,

Ironwyrm