[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice confirmed for 11/18/07

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 18 05:50:13 PST 2007

Good morning all,

  Just a friendly reminder that we do plan to hold our
  regularly scheduled Steppes archery practice this
  Sunday morning 11/18/07.

  Steppes Archery Practice is held most Sundays
  upon the Eastfield College archery range located
  at 3737 Motley Drive in Mesquite, Texas (that's just
  to the south side of the tennis courts and three
  blocks north of the Motley & I-30 East crossover).

  We're starting out a little cloudy with some fog this
  morning, but the weatherman claims today will be
  warm with a high of around 80 and winds between
  5-10 mph.  Should be a really nice day for our archery
  practice today.

  Our deputy Steppes archery marshal Sir Lasguaard
  has agreed to take charge of the archery activities
  during this morning's practice and will likely start
  somewhere around 10 AM (that's SCA time of course).

  So pray come out and join our Steppes archers on
  the field this Sunday morning to loft a few feathered
  shafts down range with us!

  In service,

  HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes