[Steppes] Queens

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 06:30:59 PST 2007

Thank you everyone for your support.  It makes my heart swell with pride to see so many responses!

We should be able to complete and submit the bid for Queens by the deadline this Friday.  More information will be known soon after the bid is approved by our financial committee.  We will be submitting a day event only more than likely, since that is what sites we are able to obtain in such a short amount of time. I anticipate that some of the northern groups might be placing a bid as well.  The winning bidder should know fairly quickly, since the event is right around the corner.

Per the Kingdom calendar, the date is January 26th.

My thanks again, Steppes.

Proud, honored and pleased to be your Baroness

Katheryn