[Steppes] Iron Star of Ansteorra and 3 Kings was "Event Travels"

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 09:54:35 PST 2007

When asked by a mundane early this morning "what was the
most memorable thing you remembered from your event?" with
very little refection I said "Friends, good company & the
wonderful but short time we had to share!"

Time is always the major problem with trying to cram so
much activity into a single day, ya just can't be
everywhere!

I was in hope of watching this match myself but Lord Alvin
& I had to be on the archery range.  Congratulations to our
defenders of the Iron Star! And to all whom worked & played
so hard to help Rosenfield bring us another most memorable
"Three Kings" event this year!

Bruised & sore but shall survive,

Ironwyrm