[Steppes] Gulf war gifts - need ideas

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 04:26:35 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/10/2007 1:48:21 AM Central Standard Time,
jasiwolf at gmail.com writes:

Oh I  like the quilt or fleece blankets idea. Fleece blankets don't have to
be  hemmed but can be embriodered on (I assume) or things added with
applicay.  :)
Adelina - the one who can't sleep

On 11/9/07,  DonnelShaw at aol.com <DonnelShaw at aol.com> wrote:

> I am a  little more on the pratical side. A basket full of
> Hand   warmers.  I
> like the idea of the quilts. Maybe the fleese thorws  that will  cover the
> legs,
> We could toss in a little bit  of this and a little bit of that  and before
>
> Donnel
>
> Faith is believing  what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of   Langley

Ronna was the one with the idea of the quilts.
But fleece you don't have to hem. My Cloak that is 25 years in the SCA is
robe fleece. It may not be period matirial but it will shed water and dirt and
wrinkles better than anything and keeps you warm.