[Steppes] Bordermarch

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Nov 14 12:48:17 PST 2007

Hrafn and I will be heading down to Bordermarch (with Sir Morgan riding with
us) on Friday morning.

Hrafn will be fighting for me in Crown.  :)  That is if I get all the sewing
done I need to... oi!  I'd like to share two banners I made for the event;
they are my first set of heraldic banners!  :)  They are made of all silk
with a backing of cotton and have small openings at the top for a pole to
slip through:

My banner: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/A_Dark_Horse/100_2496.jpg
Hrafn's Banner:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/A_Dark_Horse/100_2497.jpg

:)  Applique is the devil... but it sure does look pretty!

XxX,
Elizabeta