[Steppes] Bordermarch

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Nov 14 15:04:04 PST 2007

Thank you Klara!

They will be hanging outside our tent for the weekend and hopefully we can
find someone to carry them in the procession for us on Sunday.  If not...
well they still look pretty!  ;)  I would be happy to share with anyone
interested how I made them!  :)  Aside from taking a few classes on Saturday
and attending My Lord on Sunday I'm free!  ;)