[Steppes] FW: Off topic message

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:24:32 PDT 2007

Sorry for the off topic post, but i felt this was kinda important.

Iosef of Graeywood
joe h.

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:26:37 -0500From: loveofhalesworth at hotmail.comSubject: Re: Off topic messageTo: graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDU

The benefit will be this coming up Saturday the 20th near Cleveland on Hwy 59 at Reno's Bar if you are coming from Shepherd it will be on your left about 5 miles out of Shepherd south on 59, if you are coming from Cleveland north on 59 it will be about 2 and 1/2 out on your left. Donations of any kind, right now I have everything from a gift basket to Budwieser mirrors to a flag my friend in Iraq sent to me that was flown over there. As well as a couple pies and cakes. I even have a certificate for bullriding lessons from a local bullrider. So anything you might like to donate would be great. If you can make it I can use help with the benefit someone to help with the food or someone to help with the auctions anywhere you feel like pitching in at. I will accept help anywhere you want to help out. And thank you for praying for us. I know it has been about the only thing that has keep me going lately.
Love

From: Charla Clark <mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com>Reply-To: graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDUTo: Love of Halesworth <loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com>, graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDUSubject: Re: Off topic messageDate: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:23:17 -0500

When is the benefit? What type of donations for the auction are needed? How can I help?

Our prayers are with you and Troy. Please let me know if you need anything.

Love,
Charla