[Steppes] FW: Off topic message

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:29:43 PDT 2007

Again apologies,

I noticed she forgot the time and date on the first message, but did not catch she forgot the time on the second, which i forwarded already.

Iosef Of graeywood
Joe H.

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:18:35 -0500From: loveofhalesworth at hotmail.comSubject: RE: [Ravensfort] Off topic messageTo: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org; graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDU

I forgot to mention the time and date on the first announcement so here is all the information.
Benefit for Troy Allen 13 year old son of
Jan Aarons
(Lady Love of Halesworth)
Troy has MDS (early stage leukemia)

October 20, 2007 @ 2:00pm
  Come join us at
Reno's Dance Hall and Saloon
on Hwy 59 just North of Cleveland

We are trying to raise the money to pay for Troy's expensive medication that he will need to take at home. There will be food, music, auctions and raffles. Troy and his mother look forward to seeing all of you come out and visit with us. If you would like to make a donation and can not come out there are donation jars placed at Buffalo Too, VFW and Reno's. If you need more information call 281-432-2384.