[Steppes] FW: Off topic message (last post)

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:18:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

I swear this will be the last post i make for this, thank you all for your patience. To anyone who is able to assist these people, thanks. Although i cannot make the benifit, i will be sending what it would have cost me in gas money to get there.

Iosef of Greaywood
Joe H.

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 04:24:40 -0500From: loveofhalesworth at hotmail.comSubject: RE: [Ravensfort] Off topic messageTo: graywood-l at TITAN.SFASU.EDU

Let me address two messages at one. First we have checked with St. Jude's and they will treat Troy if he does go into advanced leukemia. They will pay for everything because if he was to make it to the advanced stage he would be in the hospital all the time. Right now he is in what is called MDS EARLY stage leukemia. He is being treated at Texas Children's and they pay for all of his shots but they do not pay for transportation nor his take home medication which cost $2520 for a 28 day supply. Now I have found an emergency program for children that pays for bio-meds but just because it says emergency does not mean they are quick about anything. I have an application in with them and the process takes 45 to 60 days to get approval. But we are guaranteed approval once the application goes thru proper channels and this will cover all future meds for his year long treatment. However Troy has already been to Texas Childrens last week and had his shots everyday for 7 days and he has to start taking his home meds with in 2 weeks for the treatment to be successful. So the push is to pay for this first prescription of home meds until the applications for other coverage comes thru. Second if you want to send donations please send them to Janeene Owens 310 Oak Forest Dr Shepherd, Texas 77371.
Sincerely, Love

Benefit for Troy Allen 13 year old son of
Jan Aarons
(Lady Love of Halesworth)
Troy has MDS (early stage leukemia)

October 20, 2007 @ 2:00pm
  Come join us at
Reno's Dance Hall and Saloon
on Hwy 59 just North of Cleveland
We are trying to raise the money to pay for Troy's expensive medication that he will need to take at home. There will be food, music, auctions and raffles. Troy and his mother look forward to seeing all of you come out and visit with us. If you would like to make a donation and can not come out there are donation jars placed at Buffalo Too, VFW and Reno's. If you need more information call 281-432-2384.

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

Spiderman 3 Spin to Win! Your chance to win $50,000 & many other great prizes! Play now!