[Steppes] Elizabeth

Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 20:38:07 PDT 2007

I'd go see it again, dressed if I went with a group.  I know we had a theater full of folks dressed with the Pirates of the C movies....Leza

Jessica Smith <jasiwolf at gmail.com> wrote:  Hello!
We are going to go see Elizabeth tonight (and might possible dress up to do
so).
We will seeing the 7:00 showing at the Angelika Dallas.
Shoot me an email if you would like to join us or call me and hopefully we
can go "freak the mundanes".
:D
Adelina
9038159615