[Steppes] 3 kings plans

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:45:40 PDT 2007

I will be there, Mahdi says he will be there, I am his transportation. :)

I need a new tent so thinking about calling Brian Price for one of his.

His computer is not working very well and asks that anyone that needs please
call him.

Damon and Megan are also planning to be there, their computer is not working
very well either at this time so if anyone needs to get a hold of them they
ask that you call them.

Chiara Francesca