[Steppes] 3 kings plans

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 08:18:01 PDT 2007

What Honorable Lady Katya says is true, we have a small
contingency of Draconian crossbowmen & archers coming in
support of William Duke of Normandy.  And we do plan to
arrive upon site to establish a camp as early as we can on
Friday.

Ironwyrm

"The Normans were equal opportunity oppressors, they
oppressed everyone, equally."