[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for 9/9/07 is confirmed:

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 06:07:49 PDT 2007

Good morning all,

  I do apologize for not posting concerning archery practice
  earlier in the week, its been another busy one.

  Our weather forecast says cloudy with a fifty percent
  chance for showers to move in this afternoon.  Radar
  looks mostly clear now, however there is a large front
  far to the north of us.  We should have plenty of time
  to hold archery practice, pack up and be gone before
  it gets here!

  So we'll be playing beat the rains to get our mornings
  archery practice in but we should be fine.  Come out
  and join us this morning to loft some feathered shafts
  down range.

  Regards,

  William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes