[Steppes] Elfsea Defender pot luck breakfast

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:00:09 PDT 2007

A thought:
At Mooneschadowe's Triumphe II feast, all the food servers had a list of
ingredients which they could pull out on the spot for every course they
brought out. I was very impressed with this; perhaps in the interest of the
health and dietary concerns of the whole populace, everyone who brings
something should simply provide a list of all ingredients with their dish so
that anyone with concerns can check and not miss anything. (Just in case
anyone might forget "oh yes, I put dried onions/onion powder in this!" or
"this dish is vegan friendly".)

Not being a cook myself, I don't know if this would be easy to do or just
become a hassle, but it's something to consider.

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\

------------------------------

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Steppes] Elfsea Defender pot luck breakfast - the list
>
> Good day all!
>
>   So far - here is the list for the Elfsea Defender Breakfast pot luck.
>
>   Breakfast should start around 8 am-ish on Saturday.
>
>   Katheryn, Gunthar & Elisabeth ? Eggs, Sausage and/or Bacon, coffee
>   Lady Barb ? Juice
>   Lady Lyneya ? Coffee cake or muffins
>   Don Alaric ? Haggis (yippee!)
>   Lady Colleen ? Fruit
>   Lady Maggie ? to bring something and her beautiful voice too.
>   Baron Donnchadh ? fruit
>   Francois de Lion ? Summer Sausage
>   Crandall   - baked good
>
>   Just a note, please write a notecard for your dish if you have
> jalapenos, strawberries or ginger as an ingredient.  Her Majesty is allergic
> to these.  Also note any item that might have nuts in it too.
>
>   Thanks!
>   Katheryn Cunningghame
>   Baroness of the Steppes
>

> ---------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Steppes] [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pot luck - the list.
>
> Good afternoon
>
>   Please note - another allergy.
>
>   Katheryn
>   Baroness of the Steppes
>
> Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
>   From: Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com>
> To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:43:55 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pot luck - the list.

   I believe that His N'Excellency, Daire, is VERY allergic to onions.