[Steppes] Everyone OK??

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:57:54 PDT 2008

Ok here, though scared spitless for a while. Lost a couple of large limbs from the tree out front. We had just had it trimmed a couple of weeks ago. think that if we hadn't, the whole tree would have gone and probably taken out the neighbor's computer room. Was surprised that we actually heard the sirens. The last storm they went off for in 2003 there was so much hail, we couldnt hardly hear them. I had to open the front door to listen carefully. This time they woke us from a sound sleep.

Lyneya and Lasguaard
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich