[Steppes] Sending out Feelers on an Idea...

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Mon Apr 14 10:38:54 PDT 2008

Hello to all the Steppes Heavy Fighters,

What would the response be to the possibility of starting some sort
of unofficial fighter practice during the week?  Like on Tuesday or
Thursday, perhaps.

I would love to get a second fighter practice in each week, and
Sunday's are completely out for me.  Currently, I drive to the Elfsea
practice so that I can fight.  I don't want to stop doing that, as
that is where my Knight is, but would love to add another practice.

I live in Forney, on 80, halfway between 20 and 635.  I would be
willing to host near here, at a park that is well lit.  I would also
be willing to travel.  My only hope is that the trip, with evening
traffic, would be less than 45 minutes as I would have to be leaving
after Emmah is in bed (8:00ish).

Is there any interest in this?

Thanks for your time,
Maggie MacPherson